Talking Electronics:Electronics Notebooks

Free online ressources on guitars, amps, effects, guitar technique and more. Dedicated to the fond memory of its founder SPeter Davidoff.
DrNomis
Old Solderhand
Information
my favorite amplifier: Self-Built Valve Amp Head :)
Completed builds: Dallas Arbiter Fuzz Face,Tone Bender Professional Mk 3,Tone Bender 3-Knob,Baja BK Butler Tube Driver,Baja Real Tube Overdrive,Roger Mayer Octavia,EH Soul Preacher,Tech 21 XXL Distortion,MFOS Weird Sound Generator.

Post by DrNomis »

Hi Friends, here's a link to the Talking Electronics website where you can order a set of 6 Electronics Notebooks online, I have all 6 notebooks and they are very easy to read and understand, I highly recommend them:

http://talkingelectronics.com/
Genius is not all about 99% perspiration, and 1% inspiration - sometimes the solution is staring you right in the face.-Frequencycentral.

Dirk_Hendrik
Old Solderhand
Information

Post by Dirk_Hendrik »

hello!!....
That is one popup generating site.... :roll:
Sorry. Plain out of planes.

http://www.dirk-hendrik.com

DrNomis
Old Solderhand
Information
Completed builds: Dallas Arbiter Fuzz Face,Tone Bender Professional Mk 3,Tone Bender 3-Knob,Baja BK Butler Tube Driver,Baja Real Tube Overdrive,Roger Mayer Octavia,EH Soul Preacher,Tech 21 XXL Distortion,MFOS Weird Sound Generator.

Post by DrNomis »

Sorry about that, I didn't realize that website was such a popup generator..... :slap: :oops:
Genius is not all about 99% perspiration, and 1% inspiration - sometimes the solution is staring you right in the face.-Frequencycentral.

DrNomis
Old Solderhand
Information

Post by DrNomis »

Here's a better link, this takes you straight to where you can order them:

http://www.talkingelectronics.com/shop/ ... MAGAZINES/

Gibby
Information

Post by Gibby »

Are these a bit easier to read in person than the examples on the website?

DrNomis
Old Solderhand
Information

Post by DrNomis »

Gibby wrote:Are these a bit easier to read in person than the examples on the website?

Yeah, they are easy to read, well I find them pretty easy to read.... :thumbsup