Test Gear Schematics/manuals, mostly vintage stuff

Free online ressources on guitars, amps, effects, guitar technique and more. Dedicated to the fond memory of its founder SPeter Davidoff.
deltafred
Opamp Operator
Information

Post by deltafred »

I found this site a while ago and forgot about it until I was searching for something else today. Most of my test gear is old as it is stuff I saved from the trash when I was at work.

http://www.k7jrl.com/

And select option 1.
Politics is the art of so plucking the goose as to obtain the most feathers with the least squawking. - R.G. 2011
Jeez, she's an ugly bastard, she makes my socks hurt. I hope it's no ones missus here. - Ice-9 2012

stonefreed
Information

Post by stonefreed »

Thanks a lot for this site . It had a manual of my old Eico 625 tubetester which I keep just for nostalgic reasons.

And the PSU of my General radio company Tone generator but I can't find the generator itself ; there's no product number on it.

DrNomis
Old Solderhand
Information
my favorite amplifier: Self-Built Valve Amp Head :)
Completed builds: Dallas Arbiter Fuzz Face,Tone Bender Professional Mk 3,Tone Bender 3-Knob,Baja BK Butler Tube Driver,Baja Real Tube Overdrive,Roger Mayer Octavia,EH Soul Preacher,Tech 21 XXL Distortion,MFOS Weird Sound Generator.

Post by DrNomis »

The projects section is pretty interesting, lots of pics of huge transmitting tubes/valves glowing,etc.... :thumbsup
Genius is not all about 99% perspiration, and 1% inspiration - sometimes the solution is staring you right in the face.-Frequencycentral.

DrNomis
Old Solderhand
Information
my favorite amplifier: Self-Built Valve Amp Head :)
Completed builds: Dallas Arbiter Fuzz Face,Tone Bender Professional Mk 3,Tone Bender 3-Knob,Baja BK Butler Tube Driver,Baja Real Tube Overdrive,Roger Mayer Octavia,EH Soul Preacher,Tech 21 XXL Distortion,MFOS Weird Sound Generator.

Post by DrNomis »

The projects link doesn't seem to be working, and when I click on the other link it takes me to an eBay page........ :scratch:
Genius is not all about 99% perspiration, and 1% inspiration - sometimes the solution is staring you right in the face.-Frequencycentral.

deltafred
Opamp Operator
Information

Post by deltafred »

You're right Simon but I can't really help you because it was a link I found on another forum.
Politics is the art of so plucking the goose as to obtain the most feathers with the least squawking. - R.G. 2011
Jeez, she's an ugly bastard, she makes my socks hurt. I hope it's no ones missus here. - Ice-9 2012