Yugoslavia-Ge (schem. book)

Free online ressources on guitars, amps, effects, guitar technique and more. Dedicated to the fond memory of its founder SPeter Davidoff.
borislavgajic
Opamp Operator
Information
Completed builds: ...script phase90,ETI phaser,Ross phaser,mutronC200,vox wah,WH10,FW-3,mutronIII,DrQuack,Penfoldautowah,Tubezipper,
Dipthonizer,seekwah,Talkingpedal,morleywha
...soulpreacher,dynacomp,compulator
...buzzaround,fuzzfactory,screwdriver,sho,superdouper,St-9,RogerMayer octavia,Tychobrahe octavia,paralelluniverse,string damper,slowgear
...CE-2,ibanez fL301,EH theCloneTheory
EHX bassmicrosynth,EHX EnglishMuffin,Tube Phaser,springtubereverb ,greyDOD,FulldriveII mosfet,OCD,VOX repeat percussion,RingStinger,Meatball,12stage phaser....

Post by borislavgajic »

My first book about amps and effects.....yes it was 23 year's ago
it is so old ...that is why I put it here...
Attachments
3.JPG
2.JPG
1.JPG

soulsonic
Old Solderhand
Information
my favorite amplifier: Traynor YVM-1
Completed builds: too many!

Post by soulsonic »

Thanks for sharing!

What is the Razvodna Kutija? It looks interesting. Also, the Bežični Adapter, what is that?
"Analog electronics in music is dead. Analog effects pedal design is a dead art." - Fran

borislavgajic
Opamp Operator
Information
Completed builds: ...script phase90,ETI phaser,Ross phaser,mutronC200,vox wah,WH10,FW-3,mutronIII,DrQuack,Penfoldautowah,Tubezipper,
...buzzaround,fuzzfactory,screwdriver,sho,superdouper,St-9,RogerMayer octavia,Tychobrahe octavia,paralelluniverse,string damper,slowgear
EHX bassmicrosynth,EHX EnglishMuffin,Tube Phaser,springtubereverb ,greyDOD,FulldriveII mosfet,OCD,VOX repeat percussion,RingStinger,Meatball,12stage phaser....

Post by borislavgajic »

razvodna kutija.........it is box for multiple ac plug's(220v in Yugoslavija)
Bežični Adapter........is a little wireless transmitter..(for playing on old radio).."it is a little radio station...72 turns of copper wire on ferrit core is for wave lenght of 500m....quality
and strenght of reproduction can be changed vith valye of 8-100k resistor (on the schem)

here you go ......but I mostly pos this becouse schematics on scan no.3
first is a booster,a secound is sustainer ( it is written that it can imitate other instruments...violin,organ.....) :?:

some day I'll try to build it :blackeye

royaltoots
Breadboard Brother
Information
my favorite amplifier: Davoli Studio 60

Post by royaltoots »

Hi Boris - thanks for scanning these - I just got a batch of NOS Ge PNPs so I might try and build them.
The 2 transistor Ge boost could be fun, and the sustainer looks like it could be a mean fuzz!

a few questions

can you summarise the text about the Vibrator for us - is it a simple tremolo or what?

and - on the Sustainer the 1st resistor value to ground from the base of the first resistor - I can't make it out - can you confirm? What's the original name of the circuit?

borislavgajic
Opamp Operator
Information

Post by borislavgajic »

I am glad to share those ......
....the resistor is somethig like 960k....

elektronski vibrator.. "guitar sound can be vibrating mechanicaly or electronialy........ULAZ=input connect guitar or some preamp.....best power supply is regulated 9volt source.............freq of vibrator is 4-16 Hz and it is adjustable with 3K
pot(also you can change values of resistor from 7-15 k......and cap 1-5mF)...those changes depend of transistors you use...TG50,TG52,OC70,OC71,AC125,AC540...

SO IT say's VIBRATO,but this circuit is far so simple to do real vibrato effect(I think)...therefire it is old germanium tremollo

and schematic for dividing freq's.......it could be used for something like separated disotzions
for bass ,mid and high.........

:thumbsup
Attachments
scan0044.jpg
sustainer.jpg
sustainer.jpg (43.44 KiB) Viewed 2176 times
booster.jpg

reverbperv
Information
my favorite amplifier: Blackface twin or a vibrolux
Completed builds: Craig Anderton's tube fuzz, Jack Orman's mini booster, Nicholas Boscorelli's Envelo-matic envelope filter,
some crappy distortion boxes. Just built a heavily customized MXR distortion +, a couple of tube microphones (if that counts). About to build the tremulus lune, Real McCoy wah, and a couple of muff variants.

Post by reverbperv »

Top pic looks like a crossover.

SPeter
Cap Cooler
Information

Post by SPeter »

Thanks a lot Boris!
Great Ge stuff!
:applause:
:thumbsup
:hug:
:horsey:

borislavgajic
Opamp Operator
Information

Post by borislavgajic »

Yes that book is awesome ........

so enjoy

Boris

Da Cat
Information

Post by Da Cat »

Baš dobro Boris :mrgreen:

borislavgajic
Opamp Operator
Information

Post by borislavgajic »

I am Yugonostalgic after all :block:
I was in kindergarden when Marshall TITO passed away....I'll scan some more from this book

Boris

Branimir
Information
Completed builds: Fuzz Face, Small Stone, Trem Lune, Fet Muff, Big Muff (green), Fuxx Face, Son of Screamer, Rat, Rebote 2.5, Opamp Big Muff, EA Tremolo, Easyvibe, Axis Face Si, Ross Compressor, Ross Distortion, DLS

Post by Branimir »

Cool topic hehee :wink:

I have some old 60s and 70s electronic handbooks from the YU era and could scan them some time soon. I just need to pick them up from my mom's house...

Also I have like almost every number of Yugoslavian Radio Amateur magazine from 1961 till 1990, and there are some quite interesting articles in there. First tube amp I ever built was from those magazines, kind of mixed with some AX84 design...

borislavgajic
Opamp Operator
Information

Post by borislavgajic »

Go man.....scan all you can :thumbsup

Boris