Menatone None More Black version 1

General documentation, gut shot, schematic links, ongoing circuit tracing, deep thoughts ... all about boutique stompboxes.
Belanger88
Breadboard Brother
Information
my favorite amplifier: 5150lll

Post by Belanger88 »

Here is my gift from me to you! Im new to the forum and wanted to contribute something i thought was pretty special. Hopefully ill come to know many of you and as long as im a member i will continue to trace and post schematics for pedals there isnt already information on! i should be getting the friedman BE100 to trace soon and ill add that asap. i also have some pro tone signature of model schematics on the way. more to expose how big of a piece of shit dennis is and how he stole his PCB layout from another DIY'er

jok3rx helped me do all of the work for this so please thank him as well for this because he did a lot of the harder stuff

Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.

Belanger88
Breadboard Brother
Information

Post by Belanger88 »

ill be deleting this copy soon and adding the original i just noticed jims name isnt on it and as he drew the schematic its only right its there
Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.

Belanger88
Breadboard Brother
Information

Post by Belanger88 »

Belanger88
Breadboard Brother
Information

Post by Belanger88 »

blackbunny
Resistor Ronker
Information
my favorite amplifier: Fender Blackface
Completed builds: Lots of mods to lots of pedals

Post by blackbunny »

Thanks for sharing this.:thumbsup You can post the schematic to the Menatone NMB topic already running in Boutique Stompboxes https://www.freestompboxes.org/viewtopic ... 8&start=20 to avoid duplicate threads. :secret:

Belanger88
Breadboard Brother
Information

Post by Belanger88 »

the NMB schematic has an error on it.. Jim discovered it a couple days ago when I was looking at the pics you sent and corrected it.. Was missing a 220k resistor to ground before the output buffer stage

ill get a new one up asap