Friends and Foes in phpbb

Have a look here for general information about the forum, rules and announcements.

Friends and Foes in phpbb

Postby modman » 14 Nov 2010, 17:57

I've never really used it myself, trying to be friends with everyone, but it is still there, the Friends & Foes:
faq.php#f6r0

If somebody really gets on your nerves ALL the time, just mark them as foes and their posts will be hidden. So you don't lose your temper and a lot of time FLAMING them all the time :mrgreen:
http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... &t=1311925
"The whole point of diy is diy. It's not dsoiyathodtr - do some of it yourself and then have others do the rest" (paulc)
modman
a d m i n

Have thanks: 497 times

Re: Friends and Foes in phpbb

Postby madbean » 14 Nov 2010, 19:14

If I can't see their posts, how can I be outraged by them? At least 50% of the internets is fueled by being offended, I hear.
madbean

Postby DrNomis » 07 Aug 2011, 13:00

It sounds reasonable enough modman, I too try to be friends with everyone, being friends is far better than being enemies, and much more productive too.... :thumbsup
Genius is not all about 99% perspiration, and 1% inspiration - sometimes the solution is staring you right in the face.-Frequencycentral.
DrNomis
Old Solderhand

Have thanks: 384 times

Postby juanro » 07 Aug 2011, 14:47

madbean wrote:If I can't see their posts, how can I be outraged by them? At least 50% of the internets is fueled by being offended, I hear.

Of course, from http://xkcd.com/

Juanro
La única verdad es la realidad.
juanro
Cap Cooler

Have thanks: 137 times

Return to Announcements and Forum Rules