Hands-On Electronics

Free online ressources on guitars, amps, effects, guitar technique and more. Dedicated to the fond memory of its founder SPeter Davidoff.
SPeter
Cap Cooler
Information

Post by SPeter »

Hope many people will gain electronics knowledge from this book!

" Product Description: Packed full of real circuits to build and test, Hands-on Electronics is an unique introduction to analog and digital electronics theory and practice. Ideal for teaching and self-study, the book's friendly style, clear illustrations and construction details encourage rapid and effective learning of analog and digital circuit design theory. All the major topics are covered including RC circuits, diodes, transistors, op-amps, oscillators, TTL logic, counters, D/A converters and more. It explains how to use the equipment needed for the examples (oscilloscope, multimeter and breadboard) together with pin-out diagrams and manufacturers' specifications for all the key components referred to in the book.Hands-On Electronics"

Enjoy!

http://www.freebookspot.co/Comments.asp ... t_ID=92894

DrNomis
Old Solderhand
Information
my favorite amplifier: Self-Built Valve Amp Head :)
Completed builds: Dallas Arbiter Fuzz Face,Tone Bender Professional Mk 3,Tone Bender 3-Knob,Baja BK Butler Tube Driver,Baja Real Tube Overdrive,Roger Mayer Octavia,EH Soul Preacher,Tech 21 XXL Distortion,MFOS Weird Sound Generator.

Post by DrNomis »

SPeter wrote:Hope many people will gain electronics knowledge from this book!

" Product Description: Packed full of real circuits to build and test, Hands-on Electronics is an unique introduction to analog and digital electronics theory and practice. Ideal for teaching and self-study, the book's friendly style, clear illustrations and construction details encourage rapid and effective learning of analog and digital circuit design theory. All the major topics are covered including RC circuits, diodes, transistors, op-amps, oscillators, TTL logic, counters, D/A converters and more. It explains how to use the equipment needed for the examples (oscilloscope, multimeter and breadboard) together with pin-out diagrams and manufacturers' specifications for all the key components referred to in the book.Hands-On Electronics"

Enjoy!

It says "Item not found" when I click on the link.... :)
Genius is not all about 99% perspiration, and 1% inspiration - sometimes the solution is staring you right in the face.-Frequencycentral.

SPeter
Cap Cooler
Information

Post by SPeter »

DrNomis wrote:

Enjoy!

Give me please your Email, I'll send it to you!

DrNomis
Old Solderhand
Information
Completed builds: Dallas Arbiter Fuzz Face,Tone Bender Professional Mk 3,Tone Bender 3-Knob,Baja BK Butler Tube Driver,Baja Real Tube Overdrive,Roger Mayer Octavia,EH Soul Preacher,Tech 21 XXL Distortion,MFOS Weird Sound Generator.

Post by DrNomis »

SPeter wrote:
DrNomis wrote:

Enjoy!

Give me please your Email, I'll send it to you!

No worries,I'll just PM it to you.... :)
Genius is not all about 99% perspiration, and 1% inspiration - sometimes the solution is staring you right in the face.-Frequencycentral.

DrNomis
Old Solderhand
Information

Post by DrNomis »

Thanks for that SPeter..... :)

Cheers.... :)

Ice-9
Degoop Doctor
Information
my favorite amplifier: Marshall
Completed builds: Far to many to afford the enclosures for them all. :)

Post by Ice-9 »

Hi, Is it possible to post a new link to this book please, it sounds a great study format but the link is dead.
It's fairly straight forward, if you want to start it , press start. You can work out the rest of the controls for yourself !

No silicon heaven ? preposterous ! Where would all the calculators go ?

SPeter
Cap Cooler
Information

Post by SPeter »

Ice-9 wrote:Hi, Is it possible to post a new link to this book please, it sounds a great study format but the link is dead.
Give me your Email!

jwpartain1
Breadboard Brother
Information

Post by jwpartain1 »

Hey, I was wondering if I could get this book as well, the link is dead. PM sent.

SPeter
Cap Cooler
Information

Post by SPeter »

New link! Please hurry, will be available for few days!

Enjoy!

http://depositfiles.com/files/biad7ekrccreated

bigmufffuzzwizz
Breadboard Brother
Information
my favorite amplifier: 1973 Sunn Model T

Post by bigmufffuzzwizz »

already down
Magic Pedals Home of The Shrine Fuzz!

blueguitone
Information

Post by blueguitone »

Hi, this book sounds great but the link is dead, is it still possible to get it.

thx

allbymyself
Information

Post by allbymyself »

Me too, me too!! :mrgreen: :applause:

flatcrabs
Information

Post by flatcrabs »

Bump

Flaconsius
Information

Post by Flaconsius »

Please, someone could upload it to MegaUpload, Filesonic or other server where it remains for a longer time?
Thanks.

Scott57
Information

Post by Scott57 »

Bump.

pedalgrinder
Cap Cooler
Information
my favorite amplifier: Ampeg SVT
Completed builds: pedals with pots switches and everything

Post by pedalgrinder »

here's a link Knock yourself's out: http://www.mediafire.com/?iydnm4iowm1
What's the best thing about fat chicks and scooters? There both fun to ride around until your mates find out!

Flaconsius
Information

Post by Flaconsius »

Thanks Very Much, pedalgrinder!
Best Regards.

actanos
Information

Post by actanos »

dead kink again :cry:

Flaconsius
Information

Post by Flaconsius »