Friends and Foes in phpbb

Have a look here for general information about the forum, rules and announcements.
modman
a d m i n
Information

Post by modman »

I've never really used it myself, trying to be friends with everyone, but it is still there, the Friends & Foes:
faq.php#f6r0

If somebody really gets on your nerves ALL the time, just mark them as foes and their posts will be hidden. So you don't lose your temper and a lot of time FLAMING them all the time :mrgreen:
http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... &t=1311925
Please, support freestompboxes.org on Patreon for just 1 pcb per year! Or donate directly through PayPal

madbean
Information

Post by madbean »

If I can't see their posts, how can I be outraged by them? At least 50% of the internets is fueled by being offended, I hear.

DrNomis
Old Solderhand
Information
my favorite amplifier: Self-Built Valve Amp Head :)
Completed builds: Dallas Arbiter Fuzz Face,Tone Bender Professional Mk 3,Tone Bender 3-Knob,Baja BK Butler Tube Driver,Baja Real Tube Overdrive,Roger Mayer Octavia,EH Soul Preacher,Tech 21 XXL Distortion,MFOS Weird Sound Generator.

Post by DrNomis »

It sounds reasonable enough modman, I too try to be friends with everyone, being friends is far better than being enemies, and much more productive too.... :thumbsup
Genius is not all about 99% perspiration, and 1% inspiration - sometimes the solution is staring you right in the face.-Frequencycentral.

juanro
Cap Cooler
Information

Post by juanro »

madbean wrote:If I can't see their posts, how can I be outraged by them? At least 50% of the internets is fueled by being offended, I hear.

Of course, from http://xkcd.com/

Juanro
La única verdad es la realidad.