Amp And Effect Schematics and some other useful stuff.

Free online ressources on guitars, amps, effects, guitar technique and more. Dedicated to the fond memory of its founder SPeter Davidoff.
Sadcadaver
Breadboard Brother
Information
my favorite amplifier: Peavy Bandit
Completed builds: Fuzz Factory, Russian Muff, Distortus Maximus, and a couple of custom DOOM muffs.

Post by Sadcadaver »

Just a load of schematics and some PDF's that I've collected for a load of different amps and effects. Thought they might be of interest to some people.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HAV79N0S

sinner
Old Solderhand
Information

Post by sinner »

Thank you Sadcadaver. After my computer fall this is very helpful to me

jrod
Resistor Ronker
Information

Post by jrod »

Thanks! :thumbsup

Greg
Old Solderhand
Information
my favorite amplifier: Tophat Emplexador & Supreme 16.
Completed builds: LOTS..

Post by Greg »

sinner wrote:Thank you Sadcadaver. After my computer fall this is very helpful to me
If there's anything in particular you're missing, I have a ton of schematics saved.. just let me know.
:thumbsup
culturejam wrote: We are equal opportunity exposure artists.

sinner
Old Solderhand
Information

Post by sinner »

Greg_G wrote:
sinner wrote:Thank you Sadcadaver. After my computer fall this is very helpful to me
If there's anything in particular you're missing, I have a ton of schematics saved.. just let me know.

Thanks Greg :) But I've lost everything :roll: all the small things you don't think about till you really need it. Most of the stuff is still online, but I never get buck my measurements, projects still in progress, ideas.

That was very frustrating to me before, but not as much today ;)

Greg
Old Solderhand
Information
my favorite amplifier: Tophat Emplexador & Supreme 16.
Completed builds: LOTS..

Post by Greg »

sinner wrote:
Greg_G wrote:

Thanks Greg :) But I've lost everything :roll: all the small things you don't think about till you really need it. Most of the stuff is still online, but I never get buck my measurements, projects still in progress, ideas.

That was very frustrating to me before, but not as much today ;)
I can only imagine how badly that would suck sinner.

These days I shell out about $60 a year and have all my docs and images backed up automatically offline.. for peace of mind.

Anyway, let me know if there's anything you think I might have that you can use.
culturejam wrote: We are equal opportunity exposure artists.

DrNomis
Old Solderhand
Information
my favorite amplifier: Self-Built Valve Amp Head :)
Completed builds: Dallas Arbiter Fuzz Face,Tone Bender Professional Mk 3,Tone Bender 3-Knob,Baja BK Butler Tube Driver,Baja Real Tube Overdrive,Roger Mayer Octavia,EH Soul Preacher,Tech 21 XXL Distortion,MFOS Weird Sound Generator.

Post by DrNomis »

Do you still have the hard drive that was in your computer?, if so, you could try seeing if it is readable on your new computer, you may be able to recover the files if the hard drive can be read..... :)
Genius is not all about 99% perspiration, and 1% inspiration - sometimes the solution is staring you right in the face.-Frequencycentral.

sinner
Old Solderhand
Information

Post by sinner »

DrNomis wrote:

Do you still have the hard drive that was in your computer?, if so, you could try seeing if it is readable on your new computer, you may be able to recover the files if the hard drive can be read..... :)
It's still the same HD, I had another OS crash since my last message in here ;)

My machine is getting old, well, not so old, as it have just 2,5 years, but I'm using it a lot. Always with me, apart of working in ambulance service I'm doing CPR trainings so I have some presentations on it. During last year floods I was in HEMS team getting people off the roofs and my little one was there as well :mrgreen:

I think it's time to let him pass away, but I need to sustain him here for a little longer, I have other places to drown my money in to

DrNomis
Old Solderhand
Information
Completed builds: Dallas Arbiter Fuzz Face,Tone Bender Professional Mk 3,Tone Bender 3-Knob,Baja BK Butler Tube Driver,Baja Real Tube Overdrive,Roger Mayer Octavia,EH Soul Preacher,Tech 21 XXL Distortion,MFOS Weird Sound Generator.

Post by DrNomis »

sinner wrote:
DrNomis wrote:

It's still the same HD, I had another OS crash since my last message in here ;)

My machine is getting old, well, not so old, as it have just 2,5 years, but I'm using it a lot. Always with me, apart of working in ambulance service I'm doing CPR trainings so I have some presentations on it. During last year floods I was in HEMS team getting people off the roofs and my little one was there as well :mrgreen:

I think it's time to let him pass away, but I need to sustain him here for a little longer, I have other places to drown my money in to

No worries, I was getting some OS crashes some weeks ago too, since I put a new hard drive in my PC, it's been going good, if you have an external hard drive, you could try copying all your wanted Data and files onto it, then trying a Reformat/Reinstall, but that's assuming that you've got an installer disk of your computer's OS, is your computer a Desktop or Laptop?, if it's a Desktop, you could try putting a new Bios battery in it, it looks like a silver watch battery about 2cm in diameter, they usually don't cost that much to replace.... :)

Hope that helps sort your computer out.... :)

By the way, good luck with your CPR training mate..... :)
Genius is not all about 99% perspiration, and 1% inspiration - sometimes the solution is staring you right in the face.-Frequencycentral.

TheShadowKnows
Information
Completed builds: Modified Builds: Dan Electro FAB TONE, Fender Starcaster, Dan Electro FAB METAL, Washburn Lyon Distortion, DOD Grunge.

Post by TheShadowKnows »

Heads up Dudes and Dudettes,
the site mentioned above apparently has been seized.
When I go to it, I get the below picture.
Bummer. I checked the whois and it's in china.
How can the feds do anything to anyone in china?
Attachments
image from megaupload.com
image from megaupload.com
banner.jpg (58.47 KiB) Viewed 2882 times

mictester
Old Solderhand
Information
my favorite amplifier: Mesa Boogie, Roost Sessionmaster, AC30
Completed builds: Hundreds! Mostly originals, a few clones and lots of modifications.

Post by mictester »

Didn't you know? The USA is now the world's police force!

This (and other idiocies like it) show us why Little Lance Keltner thinks he can shut down websites wherever they are. It's this kind of thinking that gets the rest of the world rather annoyed with the Yanks..... :horsey:
"Why is it humming?" "Because it doesn't know the words!"

sinner
Old Solderhand
Information

Post by sinner »

I knew you hate French nation, but Yanks too?

:blackeye

DrNomis
Old Solderhand
Information

Post by DrNomis »

TheShadowKnows wrote:Heads up Dudes and Dudettes,
the site mentioned above apparently has been seized.
When I go to it, I get the below picture.
Bummer. I checked the whois and it's in china.
How can the feds do anything to anyone in china?

Obviously a DMCA violation,methinks..... :hmmm:

darthoverdrive
Breadboard Brother
Information

Post by darthoverdrive »

This is from a security newsletter I got a couple of weeks back. It happened a day or two after that blackout that took place.

--Megaupload Seizure Fuels Both Sides of Anti-Piracy Legislation Debate (January 19, 20, & 23, 2012) US federal law enforcement agents have shuttered the Megaupload.com website, seized 18 domains connected to the site, and indicted seven executives and two companies. The company is based in Hong Kong. The executives face a number of charges, including criminal copyright infringement and conspiracy to commit money laundering. The government says that Megaupload allowed users to access movies before they were released in theaters, as well as music, television shows, e-books, and software, most in violation of copyright law. Megaupload has reportedly earned more than US $175 million. The FBI also seized company assets.
While some have used the closure of Megaupload to point to the need for stronger anti-piracy laws, like SOPA and PIPA, others have pointed out that if the US government can shut down such a large operation, perhaps such laws are not necessary as they already have all the power they need.

http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2012/0 ... shuttered/

mictester
Old Solderhand
Information
Completed builds: Hundreds! Mostly originals, a few clones and lots of modifications.

Post by mictester »

sinner wrote:I knew you hate French nation, but Yanks too?

:blackeye
Not at all - I came back from a great time in France last Thursday, and spent three weeks in the USA last September!

mictester
Old Solderhand
Information

Post by mictester »

DrNomis wrote:Obviously a DMCA violation,methinks..... :hmmm:
The Americans need to realise that their silly, unenforceable DMCA DOES NOT APPLY OUTSIDE THE USA. They really need to stop interfering with other countries!

sinner
Old Solderhand
Information

Post by sinner »

You'll be surprised. One day I will tell my son old stories about free internet days

lolbou
Old Solderhand
Information

Post by lolbou »

mictester wrote:Not at all - I came back from a great time in France last Thursday,
Great FREEEZING time then!! :wink:

sinner wrote:You'll be surprised. One day I will tell my son old stories about free internet days
Man, that's scary indeed...
- Are you a mod or a rocker?
- Uh, no, I'm a mocker.

sinner
Old Solderhand
Information

Post by sinner »

It is scary, but I'm sure to be happen. There is way to much taxes to jump on in era of global economy crash.

Will see how it end up

pinkjimiphoton
Transistor Tuner
Information
my favorite amplifier: my own, a redesigned princeton
Completed builds: so fucking many goddamn pedals it would make your ass hurt just looking at 'em all!!!!!
there's videos that totally suck of about 90 of 'em here:
http://youtube.com/666pinkster
gimme a like: http://facebook.com/pinkjimiphotonrocks

Post by pinkjimiphoton »

it ain't us americans, peeps...it's our out of control government and the assholes that elect them.

this bullshit here is out of fuckin' control.

last i checked, "team america, world police" was a dumb fucking movie.

these fuctards are making it a reality...and the assholes behind it are the biggest crooks and criminals on the planet.

the sad thing is, books and knowledge readily available for free now you have to pay for, and BIG bucks...it's crazy.

i tried finding ra penifold's electronic projects for guitar, i used to have it, but lost it in a hard drive crash...over 100 bucks!! it's fucking pathetic,

so please hate the american government all ya want, but remember, us americans ain't them, and we can't stand them fucktards either.

i love america, but the government gotta go. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
Slava Ukraini!