FS | 3PDT true bypass wiring pcb's, low price

Posts on strange stompboxes on ebay, old amps from a garage sale, new boutique businesses, great deals, all these topics go in here.
Stinger25
Information

Post by Stinger25 »

Hello guys,
I've got lots of 3PDT true bypass wiring pcb's (based on Mr G's). Realized I don't need that much, so if you want to buy any feel free to pm me.
Price is 0.75$/piece + shipping from Israel (which should be cheap since it's small).
If you'll take 20+ shipping will be probably on me (depends where you're from).
Feel free to contact me.

Good deals with: orangechili, robinbowes, BaldPaul, itsik, asatbluesboy, elmelka, ebmvitreo, spiralscratch

Stinger25
Information

Post by Stinger25 »

still got those...
Good deals with: orangechili, robinbowes, BaldPaul, itsik, asatbluesboy, elmelka, ebmvitreo, spiralscratch

Stinger25
Information

Post by Stinger25 »

bump

Stinger25
Information

Post by Stinger25 »

up

Stinger25
Information

Post by Stinger25 »

How about a little discount?

50 boards for 30$

ebmvitreo
Information

Post by ebmvitreo »

I would be willing to take 25 boards for $15.

Stinger25
Information

Post by Stinger25 »

18.75$ for 25

Stinger25
Information

Post by Stinger25 »

Still have the boards,
feel free to contact me.

Stinger25
Information

Post by Stinger25 »

bump

cameron_stomp
Information

Post by cameron_stomp »

I've ordered 50... Now to figure out uses for them all!!! eep! I'm sure opportunities will present themselves ;-)

Stinger25
Information

Post by Stinger25 »

cameron_stomp wrote:I've ordered 50... Now to figure out uses for them all!!! eep! I'm sure opportunities will present themselves ;-)
i'm sure you'le make a good use of them [smilie=a_goodjobson.gif]

Stinger25
Information

Post by Stinger25 »

Merry Christmas and up!

whatdoudo
Information

Post by whatdoudo »

Are these still available? Very interested!

Stinger25
Information

Post by Stinger25 »

you can still get those, guys

astrobass
Cap Cooler
Information

Post by astrobass »

I've never seen a 3PDT with pins instead of lugs. Are the holes on these large enough to accommodate the lugs as pins? They do seem larger in the pic.

biliousfrog
Resistor Ronker
Information
Completed builds: Zen Drive, Fuzz Factory, Really Cheap Compressor, D*A*M 66, Klon Buffer, CryBaby mods, Boss TR2 mods, Various loops and switchers, DOD250, Fulltone Bass Drive, MXR Bluebox mods

Post by biliousfrog »

astrobass wrote:I've never seen a 3PDT with pins instead of lugs. Are the holes on these large enough to accommodate the lugs as pins? They do seem larger in the pic.
I've bought these: http://shop.pedalparts.co.uk/3PDT_daugh ... 38065.aspx

They're a snug fit but the lugs fit through - I'm sure that the ones listed are the same.

What are the current prices on these BTW Stinger25?...say for 10, 25, 50, etc. I'm in the UK if it makes a difference.

Stinger25
Information

Post by Stinger25 »

astrobass wrote:I've never seen a 3PDT with pins instead of lugs. Are the holes on these large enough to accommodate the lugs as pins? They do seem larger in the pic.
Yes, I use only lugs,
Here's a pic of it (sorry for poor quality), hope you can see it

Stinger25
Information

Post by Stinger25 »

biliousfrog wrote:
I've bought these: http://shop.pedalparts.co.uk/3PDT_daugh ... 38065.aspx

They're a snug fit but the lugs fit through - I'm sure that the ones listed are the same.

What are the current prices on these BTW Stinger25?...say for 10, 25, 50, etc. I'm in the UK if it makes a difference.
it's is 0.75$/pc + actual shipping (few bucks), if you take 20 or more the shipping is free.
If you take 50 you get a discount, 50 boards for 30$ shipped.

world vs venkman
Information

Post by world vs venkman »

I ordered some a while back. These are great, and they work with both lugs and pins (I accidentally grabbed 3pdt's with pins in my last Tayda order).

There's been a noticeable reduction in fingertip burns since I got these. Thanks!

Stinger25
Information

Post by Stinger25 »

world vs venkman wrote:I ordered some a while back. These are great, and they work with both lugs and pins (I accidentally grabbed 3pdt's with pins in my last Tayda order).

There's been a noticeable reduction in fingertip burns since I got these. Thanks!
Thanks, mate!