Behringer - US600 Ultra Shifter / Harmonist

All about modern commercial stompbox circuits from Electro Harmonix over MXR, Boss and Ibanez into the nineties.
why me
Information

Post by why me »

Dirk_Hendrik wrote: I could have used the search button..... It's the Freescale variant. Use the DD600 as referfence and let us knw if that does't work.
Thanks so much for that link!!! I just saw this today. i will forward the file to him. He's got a relative coming soon to stay at his house so he's really busy but I know he will be curious to check the schematics of this.
toneman wrote: I'm wondering HOW your "engineer friend" actually checked out your nonworking unit(?)
I couldn't tell you. I know very little of electronics. Yet I find all the steps you suggest in your post very helpful. We had no power despite the fact we were using the correct power supply/polarity.
Dirk_Hendrik wrote:I just saw a used US600 on ebay for $20 + shipping.
If it is the same i just saw iIt's going already for $26, has 3 days yet to go and has a few bidders after it.
toneman wrote:Did U buy it used?
I used to be a Behringer dealer. Closed shop in 2014. This was a return. The one setting I wish I had didn't have it which was a half step down/up to transpose the entire guitar a half step for certain songs.

For my specific current needs I went and ordered an Aroma AHAR-3 HARMONIZER Pitch shifter. It was the cheapest thing on e-bay. I've seen a few knock offs of this cheap pedal by different Chinese companies on ebay. i found a comment about the product on ebay by an user who bought it but was unhappy with the speed response of the conversion when it was set an octave down. I messaged him on ebay and asked him if he was still using it and if he would be willing to barter for strings, picks, a strap etc. He shipped yesterday and I did too.

I want it to play with a microphone at a party. Make unsuspecting people talk on the mic for an announcement and change their voice pitch. I've done it before and it is It is an instantaneous giggle maker but I want something smaller to play with.

I plan to fix the US-600 and try to get my money back if possible. Glad to hear these are selling at a good price point on ebay.

Incidentally, I'd love to get the schematics for a 333XL amp. Any ideas where to go as it isn't a stomp pedal?
Same with the schematics of how to make a tube preamp and maybe an analog to digital converter to send the signal via SPDIF. Could that project cost less than $100?

marco
Information

Post by marco »

I would like the "flutter option" to be activated with a click, and not only when the pedal is pressed. Any mod suggestion?