[Tips and Tricks] PCB routing

Frequently asked question on the subject of designing, creating, producing printed boards, veroboards or perfboads and on point-to-point construction techniques.
RnFR
Old Solderhand
Information
my favorite amplifier: Traynor YBA-III, Fender Super Six
Completed builds: custom fuzz.

Post by RnFR »

just realized it's only the first 100 pages. the only thing that i think i would really miss is the chapter on Eagle output. looks like it might be a good book to just throw down the cash for anyways.

edit: dammit! it cuts off right in the middle of explaining how to create components in eagle. the part i really wanted to see!
"You've converted me to Cubic thinking. Where do I sign up for the newsletter? I need to learn more about how I can break free from ONEism Death Math." - Soulsonic

Blog-APOCALYPSE AUDIO

Barcode
Diode Debunker
Information

Post by Barcode »

FYI, the image DIYLC puts out for the traces is at 72 dpi. If you use any grapchis program that let's you print in a different dpi, you can change it to 200.25 dpi and it will print exactly the right size.

marshmellow
Cap Cooler
Information

Post by marshmellow »

RnFR wrote:just realized it's only the first 100 pages. the only thing that i think i would really miss is the chapter on Eagle output. looks like it might be a good book to just throw down the cash for anyways.

edit: dammit! it cuts off right in the middle of explaining how to create components in eagle. the part i really wanted to see!

That is covered in the PDF manual you can download in a step by step tutorial. Not so complicated at all that you would need a book for that.

RnFR
Old Solderhand
Information

Post by RnFR »

here's a big list of pcb tools:
http://www.olimex.com/pcb/dtools.html
"You've converted me to Cubic thinking. Where do I sign up for the newsletter? I need to learn more about how I can break free from ONEism Death Math." - Soulsonic

Blog-APOCALYPSE AUDIO

RnFR
Old Solderhand
Information

Post by RnFR »

Blog-APOCALYPSE AUDIO