Mesa Boogie Mark IIC+

Tube or solid-state, this section goes to eleven!
spoontex
Information

Post by spoontex »

Some years ago I found a web called ampclones, that sell kits for build amps. But now this webpage is down. Anyone have the pcb's for build a Mesa Boogie Mark II? or the layouts?

Thanks.

bmxguitarsbmx
Cap Cooler
Information

Post by bmxguitarsbmx »

Yeah. kinda a bummer he shut down. Obviously he was getting terrible reviews from people that had never even soldered anything thinking that he owed them tech support. Too bad I was broke back in his heyday. Chassis + Board set for the MK2C+ was $130. And cheaper during his sales.

Manfred
Tube Twister
Information

Post by Manfred »

You find schematics and layouts here:
http://www.slocloneforums.com/viewtopic ... rk+IIc+pcb
A registration in this forum is necessary.

These files are is from there.
Zipped SprintLayout6.0 file:
MarkIIC+ various PCBs.zip
(837.63 KiB) Downloaded 485 times

spoontex
Information

Post by spoontex »

Awesome!!

Thanks!!

But I try to register in the soldanoclone forums, and I can't, because: "You have provided an invalid answer to the question. You have exceeded the maximum number of registration attempts for this session. Please try again later." It's rare...

J0K3RX
Degoop Doctor
Information

Post by J0K3RX »

I don't suppose anybody has the ampclones Uberschall board layouts? I have the ampclones schematic along with various pics of the boards and have been redrawing them in Sprint. I am about 3/4 of the way done but, if somebody has it already and willing to share I will gladly abandon my efforts... I would settle for some bottom side pics of the boards because I am having to draw the bottoms of the boards from only looking at the schematics...